Our team is growing, and an exciting opportunity exists for passionate and professional landscape tradespeople with meticulous attention to detail and commitment to delivering outstanding outcomes for our clients to join our Brisbane and Sydney trade-teams.
- Full time permanent contract available
- Above award rates and benefits
- Immediate start
- Small and friendly team
- Diverse range of sites throughout Brisbane and Sydney
As a Landscape Team Leader you will be overseeing and sharing your skills and knowledge with our horticulturists. Our Landscape Gardener/Horticulturist roles entail all facets of landscape maintenance and improvement, including plant selection and installation, pest, disease and weed control, pruning, irrigation, fertilising, mowing, edging and beyond.
As a Plant Operator (Sydney only) you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our HR Truck, Front End Loader and a variety of sports field machinery (Belt Spreader, Level Lawn, Verti-Drain, Agri-vator, Scarifer etc). You will be passionate about sports turf and committed to delivering a high standard of presentation to our client’s sports fields.
Landscape Gardener Positions – Team Leader and Horticulturist
- Minimum Certificate 3 Horticulture
- Plant, Weed, Tree, Pest and Disease identification knowledge
- Experience using mechanical tools and equipment to provide garden and lawn maintenance
- Previous experience supervising and/or mentoring staff advantageous
Plant Operator Position
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Minimum Certificate 3 Horticulture (Turf Management)
- Proven experience operating a front-end loader, top-dressing and aerating machinery
- Mechanical maintenance knowledge advantageous
- HR Licence
- Physically fit and comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Working With Children Check/Blue Card, and National Police Check (or able to obtain)
Forward your CV today to email@example.com.