Another great outcome and another satisfied Solid Ground customer. In less than three months, our team transformed the existing fields at this Queensland College into a first-class sporting surface.
The scope of works included:
- Application of Glyphosate to existing field surface
- Ripping and Rotary Hoeing the surface
- Laser grading of sub-grade and shaping to required levels
- Supply, spread and laser grading of 1000 tonne of specified soil -including 2 tonne of soil amendments
- Complete irrigation system installation
- Full drainage system installation
- Supply, lay and roll 10,000m2 of Nullabor Couch turf
- Maintenance period that included, application of pre-emergent herbicides, pesticides, fertilisers, final 4 tonne roll and topdressing.